1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese
1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

Friday, April 8, 2016

Baseball is Back!!!

Baseball season is upon us....ahhhhh yes. The sweet smells and feel of the ballpark. The crack of the bat and watching the ball fly brings so much joy to many of us.  I really hope my Redlegs start the season off right and keep up the pace to get back to the playoffs.  I really would like to see more kids show up this year to my card shows and hobby shops.  Back in the summer of 1987, I became mesmerized by opening up packs of cards and chewing on that sweet stick of bubble gum from Topps.  Stars like Mattingly, Canseco, Bo Jackson and many others still give me joy to see from those sets.  I still love those wood border cards.  So crack open a box and rip through some packs with your kids, because baseball is back baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.