1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese
1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The National was amazing once again!!!

I wanted to share a few pics of what I saw and have dreamt about for all my days of knowing what existed out there in sportscard land. I was amazed and in awe of the pieces that have survived the times.  Cards to memorabilia, everything was literally on the tables.  I wish I could have taken home a free 1952 Mickey Mantle, but I'll take a pic of one and free catalogs any day.  I can only hope to find my way back to future National shows, it just depends on the location and future planning as always.  Life can take over at times and we all need a personal release, and this show does it for me and many others.  I can't wait until the next one.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.