1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese
1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The National Sports Collectors Convention!!!

It's that time of year again, and I for one am excited to see what is there all in its glory.  If you can't find what you need there, then good luck finding it anywhere else.  I will be there on Thursday to scavage around with my family. Plan on meeting people in the industry too, and make sure to see as many booths as you can. You never know who you may walk past like "Mr. Gooden" as I referred to Dwight last year in passing. Pretty cool I thought as I waiting in line at the UpperDeck card maker booth. So have fun with it, and appreciate the biggest show on Earth, The National has to offer.http://www.nsccshow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.