1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese
1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

Monday, June 15, 2015

House of Cards....box digging edition.

When I find the time to dig through a box of "cardboard gold", I seem to leave feeling I accomplished another good day of digging to add to plastic pages of my favorite players, and a few to peddle off back into the market for another card connoisseur to hedge their bets on or add in the abyss of cardboard sport paper bliss boxes. I usually always feel unsatisfied after ripping packs, with that euphoric induced feeling of sports crack in thin plastic or paper holdings of these minimal interest ball players. Today I am adding a new stack of cards for my own self righteous needs.  Inserts, base cards, who cares as long as they are the cards I really want and I know what I'm paying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.