1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese
1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

Friday, April 17, 2015

I am selling box lots from mostly 1980's-2015 baseball,football, and basketball. I also have limited amount of NHL Hockey, and NASCAR racing cards as well. Great mix of cards for the collector in you.

These box lots are great for current collectors, starting collectors, and set builders as well, with many different sets and years.


Lots of Super Stars, Rookies, inserts, and commons of course for those set builders.

Email me what teams you are looking for and I will try to fill with what I have left.

Every box will have some other mix of random baseball,football, or basketball cards.

Buy with confidence:
I will request payment by email through PAYPAL and send your boxes to you in 2-4 days in USPS boxes. I also sell on Ebay under jbtrading77 when I list lots and or cards separately.

1500 Count box for $20, Shipping is $13. No autograph or jersey card.

1500 Count box for $30, shipping is $13.00
  -includes 1 Autograph and 1 jersey card, or 3 jersey cards.

3000 count box for $30, shipping is $17. No autographs or jersey cards.

3000 Count box for $50, shipping is $17
  - includes 2 Autographs and 2 jersey cards, or 4 jersey cards with bonus.

***Autographs and jersey cards may be stars or commons. Random picks only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.