1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese
1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Baseball is upon us again, Finally!!! I am hoping to see some great new cards this year, now that Topps has already delivered an awesome base design, and cool heritage cards again.  I only hope we can get more kids and collectors involved in the hobby this year.  We see that it is alive and well, with crazy sales of Kris Bryant Cubs phenom and vintage booming again. I am doing my part in raising and teaching an almost 4 year old about baseball lore and collecting.  Its fun and keeps me even more involved in the sportscard market. I will be at the National sports convention in Chicago, and can't wait to show my son the amazing treasures to be had. I just hope we can all enjoy the hobby through the eyes of the younger generation and appreciate our collections even more. Sales are great, but we all need to enjoy the hobby too for the next generation to learn from. So break out the peanuts and cracker jacks, it's baseball season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.